Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Black Figure Standing Far Away From Me ♥

Hello there.
I guess it's too late to post about my b'day but I still want to post about it.
I still can't get all those photos from bird so I guess I will just talk briefly about it.
Actually the day before of my b'day I was very sad and mad.
I really feel shitty that day.I really meant it.
I know I shouldn't be like that but I just can't make it.
I am very sorry about that.
As a result, I went to shopping on my b'day myself alone without all my friends.
But I was accompanied by my sis so that my mum wouldn't worry about me.
We reached there about 10 o'clock I think.
Oh, we bought a lot of things too.
Haha.Shop to make myself feel more better and it works. :)
We spent 20 bucks to watch a dunnowhatittalkingabout movie.
We sat in the theater and like just waiting for the time past so that we can go out to shop!
Oh, we bought a few novels too.I love those novels so much.My favorite author.
We went to Winter Warmer to have our lunch.
The ambience of the restaurant was so pleasant.
On the halfway of our lunch, I felt dizzy and headache .
Bird sms me and said that he will come to meet me and celebrated with me.
Actually I was quite happy because at least there is one of my friends celebrated my b'day with me.
So, after having our lunch , we went for shop.
I bought a high heels and a scarf.I like them very much.
After buying those stuff, we felt tired and I felt really dizzy that time.
We went to Chocolate Lounge to have a rest and wait for bird.
We ordered 2 slices of cakes.They tasted great.
By the way, after we ate the cake I felt really dizzy and bird still hadn't arrive yet.
I kept on sms him and plan to call him not to come because I felt really dizzy and I want to go home to rest.
Indeed, he kept on telling me that he will be arrived soon and said that his car was being knocked by people and it take time for him to checked it.
andibelievehim.==
Omg.
When I finally saw him, it was about 5 o'clock and that time I felt like knocking my head to the wall so that I will feel better.
Actually I was quite happy when I saw him and my sis was just back from helping me to buy panadol.
She said that she saw jenny but she not dare to call him because she scared that she make it wrong.
Indeed, it was them.
Yup,after 15 minutes, all of them suddenly burst out and stand in front of me.
But actually it was not really surprised me because I had called rui before that and she told me that she was in The Curve.
Anyway, thanks for everything.
I really meant it.
THANKS for everything.
Oh, Jenny,
IF u see my post, will you mind to tell me that is that true that you bake the cake yourself?
Or you bought it???
I can't find it when I went to this restaurant today.
Tell me IF you see this post. :)
I nearly spent 300++ bucks that day.==


你真的認為我不在乎嗎?
還是只是你不在乎而已?

No comments:

Post a Comment