Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Its Really Over ♥

I am still figure out what am I thinking now.
Hopeless.
I am scared.
Sigh.


8 comments:

  1. zzz..
    i know u scare what..
    dun scare..
    u got bird..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei dun so hopeless
    Dun give up ah!!
    Sweep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lo....
    dunno y suddenly feel hopeless....
    i am 18 now.....
    sounds impossible.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's so impossible..
    make it possible!!
    dun give up leh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ==
    not in the modd this few days....
    but still
    THANKS~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. argh...18 is just the beginning..it's an ending yet a start. so dont give up hope yet. sometimes we all feel the same way. its just how we manage to pull through. I'm sure your friends, i mean us, will always be there when you need us =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun be scare
    dun gif up no matter how hopeless!

    ReplyDelete