Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Heart Is Fill Up By You ♥

Hello there.
I know I shouldn't be in front of my netbook as all my NS friends are all busy rehersal-ing
But then who cares?
Actually I am on holidays for about 3 days to apply for uni,but then I didn't apply.
Trying to give myself more time to think which is the course that suit me.
I think account will be a bigger probability,know why?
I want $$$ so much.
I am those kind of people who needs material comfort.
So, I won't count on guys.I will earn myself money and spend it myself.
I will try to earn as much money as I can so that I take care of my family both my parents and my bro sis.
This is my new AIM I think. =.=
But then I got not much confidence to do it well.
I will try hard.
Oh,I end my service on 10th of March.
I was quite happy when I knew the news, on the other side,
I am a bit lose because it was too sudden.
Anyway,I shall made some adjustment so that I can prevent my tears for that day.
Actually not that I can't let it go, its just if everyone cry that day, you can't control your feelings right?
I will try to control myself.
I am strong.
I can depend on myself.

干枯的眼再擠不出一點咸
愛到如此可悲的境界

3 comments: