Friday, May 7, 2010

Officially Missing You ♥

It has been agesssssss since my last update.
I have been so busy and tired these months.
Imagine that I only watched 2 movies and went out for twice in the past 2 months.
Seriously Oh-my-god.
Trying hard to type in english now.
I didn't really speak English in uni.
It was like everyone in your gang spoke in Chinese and you are the one who speak in English.
Imagine that. People will think that you are trying to show off?
Yeah, I have that feeling badly.
Although it has been one and a half month, still I not really catch up what the lecture said.
Yeah, see. I am typing formally now.
Thanks to what the English lecture taught us. =.=
Sigh.
And yeah, nowadays when I go out, I will try to think systematically.
That's right, Management.
I think I will summarise out what I have been studying for the past 2 months.
Economic - demand, supply, cost, marginal cost, average total cost, lots of graphs bla bla bla
(Almost every lecture class the lecturer will say these few words)
Management - idontknowwhathetalkingaboutexceptforthetutorclass. For the tutor class you can always
hear this
"This week is already the xxx weeks! What have you all been doing?
You all should have done xxx~"
and
"Where is the note that I called you'll to prepare?"
and
"Wake up~You all are BAF students, you all are in DEGREE,
you have to manage your time properly.
You can't expect me to feed you everytime.
I am only guiding you because you are in the 1st semester."
AIB - And still yeah, I don't know what the lecturer talking about. I didn't listen to him in his class.
I know it is part of my wrong.
It was like not many people like to listen to him. He will talk lame jokes almost in every lecture
class. The venue is one of the main problem that make me not to listen in his class.
the AUDI room is like to high? I guess I can describe it so because his voice is to soft that I can't
hear him when I am sitting quite far from him. Besides, he will keep on asking people to shut up
because he found that it was so interrupting.
POA - Yeah, another good lecturer which said
"Tutor questions we only discuss in tutor class."
after saying that we can look for her when we face problem(refer to the last post then you will
know what I am trying to say)Yeah,still she assumed that all of the things she taught is just
BASIC which assuming us to know and understand all of it. Oh, I just remember that I have
the accounting test on the past Monday and I only get 42 out of 100. =.=
English -A long and boring class. Sometimes I will fall asleep. Lecturer mainly taught us how to write
academically.So, as a result, this post seems to be weird because I have already get used to
write in formal.

Only 5 subject in one semester make me feel want to suicide.
Pimples seem to like my face so much.
But how? I really them so much.They make me look ugly then before.
Average 1 pimple will pop up on my face in 1 day. =.=
Holidays start tomorrow.
But for me its like no holiday at all.
Actually I planned to go out to shopping but it seems like it will not happen.
3 assignments waiting for me.
2 mid-term exam waiting for me.
See?How am I supposed to go out with a happy mood?
Thats all for today.
Guess when will be my next update?
1 month / 2 months from now?
Cheers


p/s: How do you pronounce nowhere?
Is it now-where?
Is it now-here?
Or is it no-where?

5 comments:

  1. wow...long time din see u on9 oso...haha
    gambateh for ur class ah

    i think is now-here? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. bui>>> actually is no-where but one of my frens pronounced it as now-where, think it is funny so i put it up here. hahax.

    yo>>>yeah, you are right. but actually when i first saw this word i oso dunno how to pronounce it. read it for quite a few time only manage to know the word is pronouns as no-where =)

    Wee Weng Kok>>> yeah, thanks, anyway good luck to you too~

    ReplyDelete