Thursday, February 10, 2011

We just need to have 2 of us

Hello guys, I am back!
Guess what? I am in Sunway now, and yes I am blogging now.
Actually it's quite weird to blog in library, because people walking around me and I feel freaking uncomfortable. Every minute I will look up to see who is around me. privacy. >,<
Okay, I am happy today because class has cancelled, tomorrow I planned to skip class but yes, the class is cancelled too.
Now, I have waited for hourrrsssssssss for the next tutorials.
Seriously, my laptop saved me!
Gods really love me so much and he knows what I want. :D
Presentation is on Saturday but I am still in holiday mood.
Oh no, must pick up already, I can't feel the scary atmosphere now, is it a good or bad?
And, I need to say sorry to my group members for not doing anything but just prepared only a stupid script.
I am so sorry! And yes, thankiewwwwwwww for working hard in preparing the slides. =)
For the next assignment I promised to do more and work harder.
Valentine's Day is on next Monday!
Oh, I am still single so definitely I won't celebrate it.
I have been single for 4 years something I think. T^T
Nevermind, I think I haven't prepare to start a new relationship.
For those singlessssss, want to hold a party or go out to have fun? :DDDDDDD
Just like my friends said, don't let the loneliness domain you.
So yes, I am now domain the loneliness. XD
Ciao, that's all for today!
MT, come out fast!!! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment