Hello there.
I just knew that I am leaving next week.
It was so suddenly when this morning I received the phone call.
Oh, I mean actually I already pretend and feel that I am going
but when it become reality, I still need some times to made myself believe it.
Actually you can't say that I am very unhappy after knowing myself gonna leave
but in the other side, I am not happy too.
Its just, for me it is a fact and I must face it so that I will become more responsible
and mature when I face the problem.
Its a good thing right?I will become more mature and responsible.
So nothing much to talk about it.
Oh, I think I will choose accounting.Its better for me I think.
Plus MBTI test shown that accounting suit me.
money money money. :)
If I can earn money, my parents' life will be easier.
If I can earn money, I can buy myself many many branded stuff.
If I can earn money, my sis and bro tuition fees won't be a problem for my parents.
If I can earn money, I can buy myself a big house.
If I can earn money, bla bla bla...
So this are the advantages if I can earn more money.
That's all for today.
I think I need to start packing .
Cheers.
Hey dear
ReplyDeleteWhat is MBTI test?
Is it really true for all of us?
If so then i think i need to do the test since i afraid i choose wrong coarse to study
hmm...
Attending NS maybe not a bad thing, i think
but what i know is i did a stupid thing when i pass up the application letter
ie. i thick both kumpulan1 and kumpulan2
That's the reason i didn't get the call i think
*sigh*
add oil !!
har??????
ReplyDeletey u think both group????
*sigh*
then all I can do is wish u luck
XD
and the MBTI test , u search it on9 see whether u can find it o not
If can't then I will give u the link
wei..sry ah..i din help u ask dou account..i ask ask xia..like no ppl do that..benlai i wan go ask art stream 1..forget jor..really stupid..aiyo..sry ahh...
ReplyDeleteit's ok la ...
ReplyDeletenth your fault oso........
no need to blame yourself la....
ask it when u r free or when u remember la^^
so long
ReplyDeletei hasnt been here ady ..
nee , still okay marr ..
u still din reply my message
izit change number ady
or , juz simply ignore .. ?
but , nvr mind hope dat nee is fine
n b happy ..
~
scared me, 1 minute i thinking... NS is singapore ar?=.= hahaha..
ReplyDeletelucky.. mayb NS nt bad der.. XD sounds fun, if can, i wan try oso XD
try to make da best of it lar.. =) *hugs*
mayb its a gd experience for u..
all da best
i hungry again..-.-
Janice>>>>>What not bad????=.=
ReplyDeletewaste my time only.haiz
But nevermind , I want to become INDEPENDENT ma. =.=