I will be leaving soon.
Actually it is quite scaring.
I can't sleep last night.
Nevermind,I will try my best.
24 hours left.
It's a path to become an adult.
I need to face it not to escape it.
People who can fits in a new surrounding will survive.
So I will survive too.
:)
Actually it is quite scaring.
I can't sleep last night.
Nevermind,I will try my best.
24 hours left.
It's a path to become an adult.
I need to face it not to escape it.
People who can fits in a new surrounding will survive.
So I will survive too.
:)
15 hours left..
ReplyDeletefor 12 noon tomoro
gambateh ya dear
I am very scared now. =.=
ReplyDeleteGambateh together.
Meet you in Chinese New Year holidays.
huh!? u go ns le ma!?
ReplyDelete==
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think?
jia you ><
ReplyDeletetake care ahh
i cant see a single hair=.=
ReplyDeleteall da best, muz try enjoy urself!