Sunday, February 14, 2010

Someone's gotta go ♥

Hello.
Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day though its a bit late.
Chinese New Year is same day as Valentine's Day this year,
so how do those couple celebrate?
With family or with their couple?
Nevermind,it's non of my business.
Just a short post that help me to remember that this new year has a little difference when compare to the past.
1. This is the first year I come back from other place to celebrate CNY.
2. This is the first year I can't feel CNY atmosphere.
3. This is the first time I can't celebrate 'zap gor meh'
4. This is the first year that CNY drop on Valentine's Day.
5. This is the first year I spend the shortest CNY with my family.
6. This is the first year I celebrate CNY without studying.
I think this is why I feel a bit difference when compare to the past.
I think I will going to Monash or Sunway,it depend on what course I choose.
Thats all for today, anyway Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day.
Its noisy outside. =.=

1 comment: