Friday, February 12, 2010

We Were Always Meant to Say Goodbye ♥

Hello guys.I am back.
From? National Service. =.=
Retarded. Wasting my time there.
@!!$!#%!#$!@%$@!@%!&^
Actually I was quite hardworking in there as I wrote for my blog EVERYDAY in a notebook but I just reliased that I didn't bring back my book. =,=
!@$@$!^%$@!^@%!*&@^!^ again.
I hate there.I really hate there.
Some of those kind of people don't know how to respect people.
I mean some.I don't know what to type now as I forgot most of the things that happened.
People here are hard to communicate?
I think I am gonna used the word 'communicate'
Actually I am not really good in explaining that as my english is not good enough.
In here you can make friends which can make jokes all the time but if you are trying to find a true friends here I think it's not a good option.
I think it's part of my fault too as when I stepped in the camp I had already told myself not to show out or give out (or whatever) the true feelings here as I think I just need to stay here for two and a half months?So,it maybe is my fault too. :)
Actually you can find lengzai here too, but too bad they are younger than me. XD
Oh, and maybe because I am from Chinese Independent School so we are hard to communicate to each other.
Nothing much to type as my notebook is not beside me .
14/3 , the day I fly out from camp I will type it here.
Ciao.

1 comment: