Monday, January 31, 2011

Here I Am

My piano had officially left me.



Planning to buy another piano which is within budget. =)

My daddy,
who is pity because being 'tortured' by us,
who is cute where he tend to come out with funny jokes,
who used to be very good-looking and end up with a tired face,
who is always be good and nice to me,
who doesn't scold and beat me for once,
who always worried about me,
who always willing to spend money on us and not for himself,
who addicted to alcohol to help him release stress,
who want to give us the perfect things in the world although it's hard for him to make it
and, who won't be angry although I get angry with him.

Just to let you know that I am proud to be your daughter. =)
I don't know what exactly am I writing, but it's ok, I won't delete it. =)
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!
Cheers.

P/s: Girls do you know that your dad will the man who most love you in this world? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment