Monday, February 7, 2011

Should I try to forget you ?

Hello everyone!
The picture looks cute right?
It describe how I feel now. :D
Nothing much to say.
During CNY, I did not visit siblings house except for one so the whole CNY holidays is quite boring.
But still, I want more holidayssssssss!!!!!!!!
Aiguhhhh, I still can't get a good rest larrrr. T^T
I need more sleepppsss, more holidaysss, more moneyysss!!!!
I am going to buy a piano, and if possible a car too.
Actually it's not me is my parents. They gonna buy for us not me.
I am 20 now!!!! and I think I am getting old. ;_;
At the age of 20,
you can't be childish anymore.
you can't cry much.
you shouldn't be weak.
you shouldn't depend on others.
you should know how to handle your problems.
you should be more independent.
you should be more mature.
you should help people to solve their problems and not the other way.
you should act mature even if you are not because people expect you can think well.
you should seriously plan for your future.
you should spend your money wisely.
you should know how to communicate well with people.
you should at least have one skills or ways to help you survive in this cruel society.

Conclusion: You are yourself independently and your parents no longer will take care of you.
I don't want to grow up larrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment